This simple recipe is healthy, cheap, and, most importantly, delicious.
Homemade Granola Recipe
6 cups rolled oats**
touch of salt
1/2 cup sliced or chopped almonds
1/2 cup dried cranberries (or any dried fruit)
2/3 cup honey
1/3 cup oil
2/3 cup water
1 ts vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine dry ingredients in large bowl.
3. Add wet ingredients to same bowl and mix well.
4. Pour oatmeal mixture onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, turning pan halfway through
6. Remove from oven. Allow to cool completely before crumbling.
**you can sub out any of the dry ingredients with flax seed, steel cut oats, dried cherries, pistachios, pepitas, etc. Just keep the dry to wet ratio 7:1 2/3.